Friday, March 25, 2011

Fit Mommy (Year 2 Week 11 and 12)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

For week 12. . . I don't actually remember. . . Basically, I lost internet access and then finally got it back sometime over the weekend. I wasn't able to write a Friday check-in, but I know I exercised a few times that week.

Week 11:

Monday and Tuesday - nothing.

Wednesday - wore ankle weights while cleaning the house.

Thursday - 20 minute work-out in the morning, with light weights, while listening to a sermon.

Friday- Not much time this morning, but did a quick 10 minute work-out while listening to Benjamin Botkin's epic film score over and over again. (Why not have dramatics going on during a workout? - smiles)

I realize I didn't accomplish much, but will keep trying.

Fitness Failure - I have gotten back into my old habit of eating junk food. (shudder). The other day, Mr. White brought home a bag of gourmet dark chocolates filled with creamy mint. I ate two (without having eaten any food that morning) and then started to feel dizzy and couldn't see straight. (smiles) (I am obviously sensitive to sugar!) So I had an apple and felt much better. 

Fitness Goal: To have strength and endurance. I do not have any weight to lose, but need to keep my energy levels high.  It is very important that I keep up with a consistent workout plan, or my health will drastically suffer.

blessings
Mrs. White

My complete Fit Mommy history.


An Invitation - Subscribe to The Legacy of Home and have it delivered directly to your email.


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Jen said...

I like the idea of wearing ankle weights!! I'm going to go pick up some this weekend.

Junk food is the thorn in my side! My husband will pick it up and I have him take it to work. Out of sight out of mind.

Have a great week!

Stephanie said...

I like he ankle weights idea as well.

Annie Kate said...

A bit of chocolate isn't a serious slip! You're doing fine; every bit of exercise helps.

But I do encourage you to eat before hubby comes home. :) If I eat well, I have much more stamina, especially since I'm sensitive to sugar.

Wishing you a great week!

Annie Kate

Related Posts with Thumbnails