Friday, April 1, 2011

Fit Mommy (Year 2 Week 13)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

Here's My Week:


Monday and Tuesday -
Brisk Walking. Not much else.


Wednesday -
20 minute workout in the morning with light weights.


Thursday -
10 minute workout with light weights at night.

Friday -
Lots of brisk walking.

Fitness Goal: To have strength and endurance. I do not have any weight to lose, but need to keep my energy levels high.  It is very important that I keep up with a consistent workout plan, or my health will drastically suffer.

How was your week?

blessings
Mrs. White

My complete Fit Mommy history.


An Invitation - Subscribe to The Legacy of Home and have it delivered directly to your email.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails