Monday, May 16, 2011

The Christian Home Magazine - Issue 15

Welcome to the fifteenth issue of The Christian Home. 

Each article was submitted by various Christian Blog Authors. I am grateful for their participation. I hope you enjoy visiting them, reading their work and spending some time getting to know them at their own blogs.



Blessings,
Mrs. White




Gardening and Flowers 





Featured ColumnistBriana presents A Journey From Houseplant Killer to Budding Gardener posted at I Can't Decide.


Home Business



Featured ColumnistKathy Brodock presents How to Build a Family Economy posted at Teaching Good Things. 


Modest Fashion





Julianne presents The Modesty Quest, pt 2. What does the Bible say? posted at New Every Morning.



Hospitality  



Featured Columnist - Heather presents Prep Ahead Meal Plan: Chicken posted at Marine Corps Nomads.

Terri G.  presents Choices: I choose to be a place of rest posted at Accidentally Homeschooling...

Homekeeping




Featured Columnist - Angie Wright presents I have a new Gig -The Christian Home posted at Petra School.


Parenting 



Featured Columnist - Susan presents Little Did I Know posted at Homeschooling Hearts & Minds. 

Lisa presents U R What U Eat, & Read posted at Golden Grasses. 









--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading!


To find out more about The Christian Home magazine, just visit the about page.


An Invitation - Subscribe to The Legacy of Home and have it delivered directly to your email.


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

Mrs. White...i love your blog and what it stands for...my maiden name is White!!! Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting...it means a lot to me!!! XOXOX

Deanna said...

Dear Mrs. White, Thank you for understanding my situation this past week with blogger. It has been challenging for me and I hope to forward you a post later this week for next week's column.

Computers are such a neat tool to use, but when the bumps come along, I realize how spoiled I am.
Better times next week I pray.

Lovely magazine!
d

Laura O in AK said...

I am so excited to see this carnival grow and evolve. Thank you so much for hosting it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails