Friday, May 6, 2011

Vintage Healthy Home Link Up

1950's- The White Family Kitchen




It's time to Link-up your posts! 

In the 1950's, families were more active, ate healthier foods and had more family time. Convenience foods had not yet come into fashion. This made for healthier homes! We want to bring back a more vintage lifestyle. 

Writings can be about anything related to Family happiness, Family game time, Family health, Mother's fitness, Outdoor activities and Nourishing foods. All you have to do is write something on your family-friendly blog and then come here to link-up! - Older posts are okay too!-

Just remember to link back to this post, so everyone else can enjoy all the submissions.

If you need a graphic or would like to read the introduction to this Link-up, please go to the Vintage Healthy Home Invitation. 

NOTE - This past week, I started working on a 65 day challenge. This is through Reshaping It All, created as a group effort, based on the book with the same name. The authors are Candace Cameron Bure and Darlene Schacht.  I love the accountability and all the support. If you are interested, it's not too late to join!







An Invitation - Subscribe to The Legacy of Home and have it delivered directly to your email.


Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

Annie Kate said...

I had a healthy week, mostly, and it included a delicious trifle!

Annie Kate

Lori Alexander said...

I read Candice's book last week and loved it! It was very inspiring to me so I had to write a post about it. I want everyone to know the self-control they have because of the Holy Spirit living inside of them!

Anita said...

I linked up some of our favorite wholesome oatmeal recipes. Hope you can try some of them out! Have a blessed weekend.

Briana said...

Good luck on your 65 day challenge! I'm going to check it out. Happy Friday!

Julianne said...

Now that spring is here and summer is around the corner it seems easier to eat and act healthier. I love getting ideas from others!
thanks!

Tess said...

Linking up my top 12 inexpensive healthy habits. Hope you can stop by my blog to read 'em. Have a great weekend! Happy Mother's Day! God bless. - Tess

The Paper Princess said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails