Friday, May 13, 2011

Vintage Healthy Home Link Up

1950's - The White Family Kitchen

It's time to Link-up your posts! 

In the 1950's, families were more active, ate healthier foods and had more family time. Convenience foods had not yet come into fashion. This made for healthier homes! We want to bring back a more vintage lifestyle. 

Writings can be about anything related to Family happiness, Family game time, Family health, Mother's fitness, Outdoor activities and Nourishing foods. All you have to do is write something on your family-friendly blog and then come here to link-up! - Older posts are okay too!-

Just remember to link back to this post, so everyone else can enjoy all the submissions.

If you need a graphic or would like to read the introduction to this Link-up, please go to the Vintage Healthy Home Invitation. 

NOTE - Don't forget to enter to win a copy of Reshaping It All!






An Invitation - Subscribe to The Legacy of Home and have it delivered directly to your email.


Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Lori Alexander said...

I have been making this kefir for years and it is very easy. It tastes just like yogurt.

Shyla said...

I love the spirit of your blog - and I also have five blessings!

Akehia said...

This is a great link up! I love reading ideas and encouragement from others!

Tim and Karla said...

Hmm... guess for "name" I was supposed to put the title of my post. This is my first time doing a link-up, so, well, now I know! Lol! My post is for Homemade Laundry Detergent - just made it for the first time and love it!

Mrs. Bauer said...

I love reading your site and the link-ups. You can never have too much encouragement.

Related Posts with Thumbnails