Monday, July 11, 2011
It is a beautiful day outside. I will open the windows and let in the fresh, clean air. My plan for today is to spend 2 hours doing some old fashioned housework.
I will start in about 10 minutes.
This is what I will do:
1. Sweep the front porch. Then set up a chair so I can sit out there this afternoon, with a good book.
2. Clean the front entryway and wash the glass doors.
3. Vacuum the living room.
4. Do a load of laundry. Then hang clothes on the line.
5. Deep clean one of the children's rooms.
6. Make a delicious lunch. Freeze the leftovers for quick and easy suppers for my teens.
7. Clean the kitchen.
Before I start my work, I will put on some Old, Southern Gospel Music . Then I will put up my hair and wear a pretty apron.
It is going to be a lovely day at home!
Encouragement - Mother as the Coach.
Homeschooling - Education Must Not Be Rushed.
An Invitation - Subscribe to The Legacy of Home and have it delivered directly to your email.