This is the second of four posts from our Fitness Kick-off project. I have joined with 9 other bloggers to share progress and activities on staying fit (or getting fit) before the New Year.
I also have a great giveaway to offer you, and will tell you about it in just a few minutes.
Here is my Fitness Report:
For three mornings this week, I worked out for 30 minutes. This included target toning with light weights. I was feeling sick the whole time and decided to take Thursday off. Since today is Friday, I will be working out in just a few minutes.
(I will mention that I ate chocolate all week. But I did eat healthy food as well.)
On Monday, I visited the Moms into Fitness site to access her 4 free trial workouts. These are free to anyone! All I had to do was answer a few questions to get a customized workout plan. The questions included things like - my age, my fitness level, my weight and height. The free workouts come with a pdf calendar plan, which is one of my favorite things about founder, Lindsay Brins' programs.
* My ongoing fitness goal is to workout daily and to replace snacks with more nourishing foods. I don't have any weight to lose, but at my age, I need to keep an eye on it so it doesn't creep up!
* Remember, we all have different health struggles and approaches to fitness and nutrition. I would love to hear what you are doing to stay fit! Please share in the comments section and then visit the other bloggers to cheer them on!
The Fitness Kick-Start Team:
[I will update each link with today's Fitness post, as they go live. Keep checking back!]
* Mrs. White - The Legacy of Home, (60 Day Slimdown DVD set- Giveaway)
* Shannon - Mom Loves Books,
* Gina - A Cherished Keeper,
* Briana - I Can't Decide,
* Heather - Marine Corps Nomads, (Silk Milk Giveaway - 5 winners.)
* Susan - Homeschooling Hearts and Minds,
* Dawn - Guiding Light Homeschool,
* Renita - Weighing Hearts,
* Kathy - Teaching Good Things, (She shares a wonderful juicing video.)
* Angie - Petra School (Includes an amazing video that will easily motivate us all.)
Now for the Giveaway!
Lindsay Brin, from Moms Into Fitness, has generously offered to give away one of her 60 Day Slim Down programs (on DVD) to one of my readers.
I did a detailed review for this program last January. I loved it! The system includes 4 DVDs with the following workouts:
1. Shed 5 Fast.
2. The CFS Method.
3. Core Metabolic Jumpstart
4. PostNatal Bootcamp
Each DVD contains several varieties of workout segments you can mix and match. It is amazing!! Her calendar workout plan is invaluable and works beautifully with this. The system is designed to "get your body back" for mothers!
Retail Value - $49.99
Would you like a chance to win your own 60 Day Slim Down system? I have one available for a giveaway. All you have to do is leave me a comment.
For additional Entries:
3. Follow me on Twitter.
5. Become a Public Follower through Google Friend Connect, or let me know if you are already a follower.
8. Go to the Moms Into Fitness site, and grab those 4 free workout videos, then come back here and let me know what you think of them.
9. Choose to "Like" Lindsay Brin on Facebook.
10. Tell me your fitness goals for 2012.
This giveaway is closed. The winner is Jenn.