Friday, December 2, 2011

A Pink Day

Roses and Lilies



Have you ever looked around your house and thought it was all just overwhelming? I don't mean that it was so beautiful and clean that you were in awe. . . (smiles). . I mean that you were the only creative force, in charge of all the work it takes to make a pleasant home.

We run errands, we care for our families, we do chores. We are tired.  Sometimes we need to motivate ourselves by saying something like, "I am going to have a Pink Day!" This means everything around me will be made lovely.

Today, I am going to get to work and make it happen. I am going to be cheerful, smiling, laughing and happy.

I will get dressed up and be the hostess of our home.  There will be a "dinner party" at 5 p.m. I will set the table with our prettiest dishes.  And even if the dinner bounty consists of take-out, or heated frozen dinners, I know I have done my best to make this a happy place to be!


Blessings
Mrs. White

Just a Blue Collar - Working Class - Housewife.

Are you Ready for - A 30 - Minute Cleaning Marathon?

Such inspiration! - From Mama's Bank Account.

Joining with
How Sweet the Sound





An Invitation - Subscribe to The Legacy of Home and have it delivered directly to your email.



Share/Bookmark

12 comments:

Machele Cave said...

Today will be my pink day!! :)

Natasha said...

Hello Mrs White. My name is Natasha and I have been reading your blog for the last 1 1/2 year. Your posts have been more than encouraging to me and I have been inspired in so many aspects of my family and home life. Thank you so much, God bless you and your family.
P.S. I apologise for my English, I am not American - I have been reading your posts from Greece.

Far Above Rubies said...

Amen to Pink days!!

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Today is definitely MY Pink Day! As women we are busy multi-taskers with everyone depending on us. It is an awesome job!
HPS!
♥ Jil

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello Mrs. White,
I like Pink Days and it makes me feel so much better when I know I've taken a little extra time to make something special for my hubby. Wising you a delightful weekend and...

Christmas blessings,
Sandi

Eileen said...

Pink makes everything better. :) Stop by The Pink Home if you get a chance. Happy Pink Saturday!

Marydon said...

Show me PINK or give me CHOCLOATES & my day is fine.
Merry Christmas ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

GIVEAWAY ENDS 12/9

chubskulit said...

Very beautiful!


Hearty Pink, come and see when you get a chance.

Cindy Lew's Studio said...

Oh how I can relate to that. I think I will have to try it some day. I just started doing PS again after a being gone for a while due to health problems. So I enjoy seeing what everyone is up to. Love your post.

Happy Pink Saturday to You and Yours!!!Have a wonderful and blessed holiday!

Love, Light, & Harmony, CindyLew

Lola said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Beautiful picture, and I love the way you've included your family on your blog. -Lola from Buddhatropolis.

RobinfromCA said...

Pink days...always a good thing! Love the painting you chose!

Robin

Sarah said...

I love your positive attitude!

HaPpY (late) pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails