Thursday, December 29, 2016

Beautiful Flowers

Flower arrangement on the sideboard table of Mrs. White's Home.
[If you click on the photograph, you will see a larger image.]


 I absolutely love a pretty house.  Flowers add a special touch to make a home look elegant.  Usually I only buy fresh flowers in the summer, when they are marked down.  My favorites are pink carnations or mini roses.   They look lovely on tables, counters, or on a desk. 

When there are new flowers brought into the house, it makes me want to deep clean and get everything looking perfect to make sure the effect of the flowers is more powerful.

Flowers make me smile. 

Of course, since I cannot afford them very often, I gather wildflowers from our Estate when in season. For the rest of the year,  I rely on a few bunches of plastic (fake) ones in assorted vases.  These look lovely, and last for many years.

Yesterday I received a gorgeous flower arrangement which sits in an elegant container.  I placed it on my sideboard table in the parlour (see photo above).   Each time I walk into the room, I am reminded of the decorations in the lovely home of "Emily Gilmore."

My new flower arrangement consists of Roses, Mums, and Hydrangeas with the color scheme called, "Rose Cream."  It is called a "Silk Plant" from CommercialSilk.com

I received this item for review purposes and am delighted with them.  They also have outdoor artificial plants. One that looks really good to me is the potted pink azaleas!

One of the places you can follow this company is on twitter.  They recently shared a post about orchids and roses, with a beautiful photograph!

You'll also see many pictures of their products on their Pinterest page.



*For more information about my commercial breaks, please see my disclosure policy.*









An Invitation - Subscribe to The Legacy of Home and have it delivered directly to your email. 





Share/Bookmark







5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Very pretty flowers!
I don't indulge in flowers very often so I am really enjoying a small Christmasy arrangement my brother brought me for my birthday.
I know you will enjoy your new arrangement.
I'm not exactly sure where you live but I saw a forecast for a lot of snow heading to the NE. If you are in it's path, I hope you are safe and can stay home.

Deanna said...

Flowers are one of the things I LOVE! LOVE LOVE LOVE. Yours are lovely. They do set a mood for a room. Blessings,
d

Willemien said...

Oh! They are beautiful!

Laura Lane said...

I'm so glad you received a product for review that you enjoy so much. May God bring you rich blessings my friend. You are so thankful for each one, I know it must bless God each time you express your thankfulness.

Hugs to you! Have you received your card and gifty from me?

Blessings,
Laura Lane
Carthage, Missouri
Dreaming of a white January

Lori in Missouri said...

Hi Mrs. White,
I thought those flowers were real! Beautiful. You'll enjoy them forever. Who is Emily Gilmore? I am assuming a Grace Livingston Hill book character?
Wishing you and your family a healthy and blessed 2017. Thank you for your ministry to your homemaker friends.

Related Posts with Thumbnails