Monday, May 16, 2011

Enjoy Summer With Twizzlers



We usually head to the beach in Massachusetts each summer. We love the fresh, summer air on the coast. We also enjoy easy- to -carry snacks like Twizzlers. They don't melt and are great to take along. I have to tell you that every time I am on a long road trip, I always get a bag of Twizzlers. I love them!


         Where are you heading this summer? What is your favorite kind of Twizzlers candy?


Disclosure - this is an entry for a contest for a Twizzlers Landmark Summer promotion prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.

1 comments:

Sheri said...

Heading to? I dunno-prob'ly no where but you wanna know a good flavor-well, chocolate. Yep. Hard to find but good. :0) My dad keeps me in a supply of it. The kids love the fruity tangy stuff-but my fav is definitely the cherry.