Monday, December 7, 2009

Resting at Home

Paddington at Home




Buy at AllPosters.com


For the past few days, I have been ill and in a lot of pain. I am resting quietly at home. The children have been very sweet and helpful.

I went out today and did a little bit of shopping. I had our daycare children with me. It is so sweet to have babies around! They make me smile and always cheer me up.

Somehow, I have still been able to keep our house neat. I do housework and then take a long break. Everyone is so understanding and patient with me.

Tonight, I am going to get to bed early. I am so tired. I will probably have a nice hot cup of tea. I will probably watch an old episode of Little House on the Prairie and then I will fall asleep.

I pray tomorrow is a better day and that my pain will go away.

Hope all is well in your homes!

Blessings to all,
Mrs. White in rural, snowy, quiet Vermont

1 comments:

Dimple said...

May Jehovah Rapha, our healer, place His hand on you today to relieve your pain and heal your body. In Jesus name, I pray this.