Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mother's Faith - My New Book





Christian Mothers today are often struggling with having a happy home because of wayward teenagers.  These mothers have spent years praying, teaching and training their children in godliness. They have a great hope for a godly family and for children who grow up to bring joy to their hearts.

Instead, many teenagers and young adults have periods of waywardness.  Their pain, their trials and their choices bring weeping and sorrow to their godly mothers.  But this is not the best way to face the trials of mothering older ones.

"Mother's Faith" is designed to help comfort these mothers. It is designed to inspire courage and bring them joy. 

The book contains a collection of essays, gathered from this blog. They were specifically written by this mother of five,  in the midst of my own sorrow and trials, over the course of 3 years. 

 It is a plain, small paperback book, but packed with an important, ongoing message - Mother's Faith must never waver, no matter what the waywards do in the home. Mother will one day reap a harvest of joy.  This book will help give you a holy patience.

Please help spread the word.   After reading the book, if you would like to leave a review on Amazon, I would be most grateful.

Blessings
Mrs. White

From the Archives -

What Would Happen  - If I Visit You at The Dinner Hour.

Remembering When My Children Were Younger - Gathering the Supermarket Bounty.

This is so important! - Mother's Rest.



  - To find out more about this blog, or Mrs. White, please visit our About page. -



7 comments:

Deanna said...

Dear Mrs. White,
Congrats to you and your new book!
I look forward to reading it as I have enjoyed your blog.

Merry Christmas and God Bless,
d

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sharon! This sounds like a treasure. I pray it will be an encouragement to many weary moms!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mrs. White!!! I know it's difficult, but when it comes to wayward teenagers I think we as mothers need to be thankful (as hard as it is) that these trials are happening at a time when our teens are still under our influence and in our homes, as opposed to when they are young adults out in the world. If they are not tested when they have the support of loving, Christian families right their at their disposal, what will happen when they are out in the world? These are blessings, disguised as trials.

Janet said...

I know this little book will be a blessing to so many. Your wisdom is so much needed. I will put it on my blog and also recommend to friends who are dealing with things like this.

Debbie said...

Congratulations! What a great blessing! I'm going to get it today:)

Anonymous said...

I just bought 4, can't wait to read it!

Anonymous said...

I ordered mine today! Can't WAIT for it to arrive. You have blessed me so much with your writing as we walk through a terrible trial with our wayward 18 year old. Praising God for how you have ministered to my hurting heart, Mrs. White.