Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hello Mama - Kingsmen Quartet






Lyrics for "Hello Mama" by The Kingsmen Quartet




Hello Mama

I just called to tell you
All those tears you shed for me
they were not in vain.

Cuz you see there was
something happened
tonight while I was traveling
down a lonely road
I thought that you should be the first to know
I'm not the same.

All those dreary days, they're over now.
Those sleepless nights are passed.
All those prayers that you have prayed so long
They're answered now at last.

I'm not the man that I used to be
and Mama you can sleep tonight
for I've found Jesus, now everything's alright.

All because
I'm not the man that I used to be
and Mama you can sleep tonight.
I found Jesus now everythings alright
It's alright.

3 comments:

Jen said...

It did my mommy heart good to hear that!! Thank you :D

Sandra said...

The lady who taught our girls to play the piano sings this song, and it makes me cry every time.

Gio Ve said...

Hello from an Estonian living in Italy