Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Economy For The Christian Home



 

~ Our newest book, brought to you by "The Legacy of Home Press." ~


This book was written while taking care of grandbabies, cleaning the house, cooking, and caring for the family.  It was very difficult to write in my notebook when everyone was sleeping, or jot down Bible verses and look up passages while dinner was cooking.  It took many hours of formatting, proofreading and fixing mistakes.  It is still imperfect, just as I am. (gentle smiles). 

The front cover is of our Vermont property. The photograph was taken in November 2014. We still have lots of snow here as it stays all winter long in northern Vermont.  In the picture, you can see our tall Christmas trees, our American flag and our old wooden wagon.

The book is designed to bless and encourage you in saving and giving. It includes some personal stories from my own experience, along with ideas for your own home.  I hope this book will encourage you in the careful use of money,  as you strive to be the kind of wife your husband can say he does not worry about the waste of domestic funds. (Proverbs 31:11)

Details:

 A Bible study designed for individual or group use.

{Scripture quoted in this book is from the KJV Bible.}

 Includes:

- 12 challenges.

- 12 homework assignments.

- 12 devotionals to inspire and motivate you.

You will learn about a "Charity Box" for the home; how "New England Thrift" can help you save money; how "Prayer Directed Giving" can warm your heart; what it is like to "Live in Reduced Circumstances" and much more.

At the end of the 3 month program, your house-account should be more efficient. You will have money in your savings account and your giving will increase in ways that will bless you and others as well.


Mrs. White's book on Saving Money and Inspiring Charity:

-Economy for the Christian Home.  

Paperback, 110 pages. 

 




Blessings

Mrs. White


From the Archives -

Finding Happiness at home - Poor and Pretty Living.

We Need More of This - Homemaking Propaganda.

Nourishment and Frugality - Basic Cookery.


  - To find out more about this blog, or Mrs. White, please visit our About page. -



4 comments:

Lfrench said...

Looking forward to read and study this. Is it available on Amazon?

Kim said...

Mrs. White.
I so enjoy your letter each month! I just ordered your book, and I am looking forward to reading about being a good steward.
By Grace Alone,
Kim

Always Learning said...

I just ordered "Living on His Income" yesterday and look forward to reading it. I enjoy your biblical wisdom very much!

Melinda said...

Mrs. White, I ordered your new book today, I can't wait to read it. I've been reading your lovely blog for years, and your gentle words have always been a source of comfort to me. This book couldn't have come at a better time in my life, I'm struggling with giving joyfully. Thank you!