Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Silence in the Morning Garden

Grandma's Garden



I love getting up early in the morning and heading outside. The air is slightly cool. I can wear a shawl or sweater as I walk the property. The world is asleep. The sun has barely risen and I am enjoying the silence of a new day.

There is hope when I walk outdoors. I can pray and think and enjoy the beauty of my surroundings.

Perhaps I will pick some flowers and bring them inside. Perhaps I will have tea on the front porch and read. Such pleasant times in the morning.

It is a delight to be at home.

Blessings
Mrs. White

Those very busy days - When Mama Falls Asleep on the Job.

Remembering my chronic illness - When Mama is an Invalid.

The Greatest Idea to have The Cleanest House Ever!



An Invitation - Subscribe to The Legacy of Home and have it delivered directly to your email.


Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Laura in AZ said...

I hope the rest of your day was as peaceful as this morning, Mrs. White.

Here in Phoenix, it's cloudy, windy ,nice and cool-- which is a big treat for us this late in May.

What an awesome afternoon.