Wednesday, June 30, 2010
To have a tidy, welcoming home is such a blessing to all who enter. While it is not always possible to keep everything spotless, there are ways of keeping it neat. Here is an index of Featured Articles specifically on cleaning. The following list include my personal stories, how-tos, and what I've learned. Some are sad, and some are cheerful. I hope they encourage you, give you some fun ideas, help avoid weariness, and make you smile!
1. The Cleanest House Ever!
2. Chore Letters for My Children.
3. How I Reorganized my Life at Home and Stopped Weeping from The Burden.
4. Ten Children and Housekeeping.
5. 20-Minutes a Day - Spring Cleaning Begins Today.
6. An Older Housewife.
7. Housekeeping Amidst Family Drama.
8. Clean your house in 2 Hours a Day.
9. A Housewife's Pink Mood.
10. The Maid was Here.
11. A Heart for Staying Home.
12. 1930's Style Homemaking.
13. The Joy of a Clean Kitchen.
14. All This Housework!
15. Taking a Break from my Housework.
16. Do you Love your Kitchen?
17. A Cheerful and Willing Housekeeper.
18. Cleaning the Museum.
19. A Beautiful - Clean House - in Just 30 Days!
20. The Kitchen Martyr
(More coming soon!)
If you have any questions or have a suggestion for a future blog post, please contact me.
Subscribe to The Legacy of Home